What is Rhinoplasty?
If you are unhappy with the shape, size, and/or width of your nose, rhinoplasty is nose reshaping surgery that can enhance the appearance of your facial profile. In many cases, nose surgery can also improve breathing if you have a deviated septum or other structural problems in the nose that block airflow.
Most nose surgery candidates undergo the procedure to:
- Reduce the size of the nose
- Change the shape of the nose tip or nostrils
- Eliminate nasal bumps or alter the bridge of the nose
- Adjust the angle between the nose and upper lip
- Improve function or breathing
Nose surgery is a very intricate procedure that can provide improved balance to facial features when carried out by an experienced plastic surgeon like Dr. Lewis.