Lewis Plastic Surgery
2331-A Robious Station Circle
Midlothian, VA 23113
Why Choose Lewis Plastic Surgery
1) We are a Richmond plastic surgery practice enjoying a super location on Robious Station Circle, less than two miles from Johnston Willis Hospital in Midlothian, Virginia, just 12 miles from downtown Richmond, Amelia and Goochland and just 20 miles from Petersburg and Ashland.
We are conveniently located for Highway 288, as well as i95 and i295 and i64.
2) Highly Skilled Surgeon: It is very important that your chosen plastic surgeon has a formal education in medicine, proven surgical skills and in-depth surgical experience. Dr. Gordon Lewis has excelled in the last 14 years in the field of plastic surgery.
3) Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon: You need to be safe in the knowledge that your chosen surgeon has been accredited by world renowned professional organizations who understand the exact skills and qualifications a surgeon should hold in order to set up a private practice.
Dr. Gordon Lewis is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is affiliated to several important professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons www.plasticsurgery.org, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery www.surgery.org, the Richmond Academy of Medicine www.ramdocs.org and the Medical Society of Virginia www.msv.org. He is also an associate member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery www.surgery.org and the American College of Surgeons www.facs.org.
For your security and total peace of mind, we highly recommend that you check the credentials of your chosen surgeon with any of these professional associations.
4) Friendly Attentive Staff: Our team prides itself on working together to create a happy, friendly, calm and secure environment for our patients. We understand that undergoing any surgical procedure is a big decision and we want to make sure that we are attentive to your concerns, fears and hopes. We do everything we can to put you at ease before, during and after your procedure.
5) Great Customer Feedback: Nothing tells you more about a surgeon and his team than the customer feedback they receive. We are lucky to have great patients who have been willing to review our performance. We really appreciate your time and effort!
6) Competitive Prices: We ensure that our pricing structure is completely clear with no hidden costs. After your initial consultation, we will be able to give you an exact price breakdown depending on your needs.
7) Customer Loyalty Program: We love to thank our loyal customers for returning time after time! Customers of facial rejuvenation such as Botox and Juvederm, as well as visitors to our Medical Spa will receive promotions and discounts redeemable against treatments and products on subsequent appointments.
8) Customer Learning: We want you to feel empowered by knowledge when you make decisions that will change the rest of your life. We can offer a great selection of before and after photos of previous patients to help you understand realistic outcomes. We can also offer a host of information from the world’s leading professional bodies for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.