Thinking about enhancing your breasts but aren’t sure where to start? Or maybe you already have a procedure in mind and want to confirm whether it’ll get you the results you want. Wherever you are on your journey, we are here to help. We’ve put together a short quiz to help you compare whether a breast lift vs implants is the right choice for you.
Do I Need a Breast Lift or Just Augmentation?
Before diving into the quiz, let’s go over the key differences between a breast lift and breast augmentation:
Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- A breast lift is ideal for those who want to address sagging or drooping breasts.
- It reshapes and lifts the breasts by removing excess skin and repositioning the nipple-areola complex.
- It does not significantly increase breast size but restores a youthful and perky appearance.
- See our breast lift before-and-after photo gallery.
- Breast augmentation is primarily for increasing breast size and improving volume.
- It involves the placement of synthetic implants to enhance both breast shape and size.
- It does not address sagging, making it ideal for those with good breast position but who are seeking more volume.
- See our breast augmentation before-and-after photo gallery.
If you find that both procedures can benefit you, the good news is that you can do both. Read more about breast augmentation with lift on our related blog post.
Discover Your Ideal Breast Enhancement Procedure
Take the quiz below to see which procedure suits your cosmetic goals best.
Take the Next Step
Once you’ve determined which procedure will give you the desired result, it’s time to schedule your personalized consultation. Request a consultation online or call us at (804) 267-6009 to get started.