Pucker up! If your lips aren’t what you’d like them to be, come see us at Lewis Plastic Surgery and ask about lip enhancement. This non-surgical procedure can create fuller, poutier lips in minutes. It is also used to correct uneven lips, to lift drooping mouth corners, and to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth. MWAH!
Lip Enhancement- What Are My Options?
One of Dr. Lewis’ favorite options for lip enhancement is the filler Juvederm. This silky smooth hyaluronic filler can provide stunning, long lasting results in a single treatment. Choosing the right injector is essential; you need enough filler for noticeable results, but not so much that you look fake or over-done.
Dr. Lewis believes that lip augmentation is a highly individualized procedure. Your ideal lips might not be the same as someone else’s. He works closely with each patient to analyze their anatomy, goals, and current lip condition to create a customized plan for the amount and placement of Juvederm injections. Dr. Lewis welcomes questions and concerns throughout the process so you know what to expect and can make educated, informed decisions. We want you to look and feel your best.
Do You Have Questions About Lip Enhancement?
Juvederm is a highly effective option for lip enhancement. Many patients have questions before their first procedure. Read the answers to common questions below. Of course, we’re here and ready to help as well.
- How Long Until I See Results?- The results from your Juvederm injections should be visible immediately after treatment. You may experience a bit of swelling in the first few days, but this should fade quickly.
- Is the Procedure Painful?- Juvederm contains Lidocaine (a numbing agent) for a mild numbing effect during treatment. Dr. Lewis can also apply a numbing cream prior to the procedure. Most patients find the injections surprisingly painless as the needle is very small.
- How Long Do the Results Last?- Juvederm is a temporary treatment, but is quite long lasting. Most patients see results for 6-8 months, some longer. Dr. Lewis will work out a treatment schedule with you to maintain your results.
- What’s Recovery Like?- Juvederm injections in the lips don’t require any downtime. There’s no need to take time off from work to recover. Some patients experience a bit of redness, bruising, or swelling, which typically resolves in a few days.
- How Long Does Treatment Take?- Dermal filler injections are one of the fastest cosmetic procedures you can have. The injections themselves will typically take less than 15 minutes.
Call us today at 804-267-6009 and ask about lip enhancement.