Shhh… We’re going to let you in on a little rejuvenating secret. Keep your skin looking young and wrinkle-free with Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma. These two dermal fillers will quickly become your secret beauty remedy as they fill in wrinkles, plump your lips, revolumize, and lift tired skin. You’ll look younger and beautiful and no one will know why. Don’t worry; we won’t tell them. Juvederm can be our little secret.
Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma- What’s the Difference?
Juvederm and Voluma are made by the same manufacturer and have many similarities; they also have a few striking differences. Let’s take a look:
- Both Hyaluronic Acid Fillers– Both fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the face. As the body ages its natural levels of hyaluronic acid decrease. Juvederm and Voluma refresh these levels, restoring youthful radiance. Since hyaluronic acid is a compound naturally present in the face, it is highly biocompatible which means that allergy testing isn’t needed before use.
- Voluma: Very Long Lasting– Both fillers are long lasting, but Voluma quite a bit more so than Juvederm. Results have been seen as much as 2 years after treatment. Juvederm typically lasts 6-8 months with some patients seeing results for about a year.
- Juvederm: Very Versatile- Juvederm is like a magical beauty multi-tool. It can be used to fill in wrinkles, to reshape contours, to add volume, to plump up the lips, and more. Voluma is a bit more specific. This filler is designed for use in the mid-facial area and is typically used to revolumize the cheeks.
- Both FDA Approved– Both Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma are FDA approved. Voluma is the first and only FDA approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to the cheek area and to correct age related volume loss.
- Both Provide Stunning, Natural Results– Both fillers are loved for their stunning, natural results. In the hands of experienced and skilled injector you’ll turn back the clock without looking fake or overdone.
- Both Work Instantly– Don’t sit around waiting to look great. With Juvederm and Voluma you’ll see instant results. Both fillers get to work immediately. You may have a bit of swelling, tenderness, or redness, but this typically fades in just a few days.
- Both Safe and Effective– Both fillers are considered very safe and effective.
- Can Be Used Together– With Juvederm and Voluma you don’t have to choose. Both can be used together for dramatic looking results. Voluma and lift and revolumize the cheeks while Juvederm can be used to fill in wrinkles and smooth skin across the rest of your face. These two fillers are often used together in a “Liquid Facelift”.
Now that the secret’s out, come see Dr. Lewis today and ask about Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma. These two hard working dermal fillers can help you achieve the ageless beauty you’ve always wanted.