Are you red carpet-ready? Having a perfect body is part of the job description for many celebrities, but we’re guessing that many of them have a little help to achieve those gorgeous curves. If you want a better body this summer, try CoolSculpting—a rumored celebrity favorite. Call today and ask us if CoolSculpting is right for you.
What Is CoolSculpting?
Cold is the secret to a HOT summer body. CoolSculpting is a revolutionary treatment that permanently eliminates fat cells by freezing them. This treatment uses special cooling pads to freeze and crystallize fat cells without harming the surrounding tissues. After treatment, your body will slowly process and remove these dead cells (start to see results in 3 weeks; full results in 3 months). Most patients see about 20% fat reduction after their first treatment and an additional 20% reduction if another treatment is performed.
There’s a Lot to Love About CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a popular treatment here at Lewis Plastic Surgery (we know why celebrities love this treatment so much!). Here are a few of the many benefits of CoolSculpting:
- Quick and Easy Treatment– Your treatment will take about an hour. You can kick back and relax … read a book, listen to music, or use your phone/tablet.
- No Downtime– Come in for treatment and get right back to life. Many patients even come in on their lunch break.
- Permanent Results– Results are lasting. Maintain your results with regular diet and exercise.
- Visible Results in Just One Treatment– Reduce fat by about 20% with just one treatment.
- Natural Looking Results– CoolSculpting results appear gradually and look completely natural.
- Highly Recommended– Studies have found that about 89% of CoolSculpting patients would recommend the treatment to a friend.
- No Incisions– CoolSculpting is non-invasive; no incisions needed.
- No Scarring– Fat cells are removed without internal or external scarring.
Come try it for yourself and discover why CoolSculpting is a celebrity and patient favorite.
I’m Curious—Which Celebrities Use CoolSculpting?
It can be difficult to tell which body contouring treatments each celebrity uses when they walk the red carpet, but we assume that many celebrities turn to CoolSculpting when unwanted fat appears. Christina Aguilera, Kim Kardashian, and Mariah Carey (who debuted her post-CoolSculpting look last Thanksgiving) are just a few of the many celebrities rumored to have tried this treatment.
Supermodel and CoolSculpting spokesperson Molly Sims has said of using it to get her pre-baby body back, “I plan on doing CoolSculpting once I get within four or five pounds of my goal weight, and it literally just took the fat away. I know that sounds crazy but no amount of sit ups was going to do it. Like I did, trust me.”
“Listen, for me it was an easy thing to do, it was non-invasive, [the] FDA approved it. It was super easy, and it was no downtime,” she added.
Discover your red carpet body with CoolSculpting. Call and schedule your treatment today.