Do you ever wonder what you would look like with a little plastic surgery? We are proud to offer Vectra 3D Imaging at Lewis Plastic Surgery to give you a sneak peek into your plastic surgery results. Come in today and see a whole new you!
What Can Vectra 3D Imaging Do?
Vectra gives you a preview of your results using high tech, 3D imaging. The experience starts with a photo session where we’ll capture your body or face from every angle using specialized imaging equipment. Then you’ll sit down with Dr. Lewis and work out the details for your procedure. Let’s walk through a typical 3D imaging session for a breast augmentation patient.
- Take 3D Images: We’ll use the specialized Vectra imaging equipment to capture your body and feed the images into a computer simulation program. For a breast surgery imaging session, the photos will be taken without clothing to give you a realistic idea of what your breasts can look like with a lift, with implants of various sizes, etc. The imaging is completely non-invasive and painless.
- Work with Dr. Lewis to Create Your Ideal: Plastic surgery is an art form and each patient has a different idea of what they want to achieve. Imaging helps us to ensure your delight with the procedure. For breast procedures, you can try on different implant types and sizes, different procedures (like lifting and reduction) and more.
- See the Results: Then enjoy a preview of your results. You can see your breast surgery results both au natural and with a bikini top to give you an idea of how your results will look in a variety of settings. Since you’ll see your results on your actual body, you can make an informed decision about the right procedures for you.
Vectra imaging isn’t just for the breasts. We use it for a variety of facial and body procedures from liposuction to facelift, and even tummy tucks. Ask us if Vectra can give you a preview of your new look.
Benefits of Vectra Imaging
There are many benefits to using imaging to see your results. Here are a few benefits of Vectra 3D imaging that our patients love:
- See the Results Before Surgery: Committing to plastic surgery is a difficult decision, but when you know the end result from the beginning, it is easier to prepare for surgery. You know exactly what you’re going to achieve.
- Work with Your Surgeon for Your Ideal: Imaging allows you to give Dr. Lewis a precise picture of what you want. You can create your ideal using your body so you get what you want.
- Fun: Seeing your results is a lot of fun. It’s like trying on new clothes, only instead of clothing, you can try on new breasts or a new nose.
Call us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lewis 804-267-6009.