What will your breasts look like after breast augmentation? You don’t have to wait to find out. Long before that first incision, you can see your new breasts with Vectra 3D Imaging. Try on implant shapes and sizes to discover the perfect breasts for your body.
What Can Vectra 3D Imaging Do for Me?
Preparing for plastic surgery can leave you with a lot of questions, but the potential outcome of your surgery doesn’t have to be one of them. Vectra 3D Imaging is an advanced imaging system that captures 3D images of your body to give you a preview of your cosmetic surgery. We use Vectra 3D imaging to help breast augmentation patients visualize their results before surgery.
There are many benefits to using Vectra 3D Imaging to preview your breast augmentation results, including:
- Try on Implants for Size– Get your implant size “just right” with Vectra imaging. Try on different implant sizes until you find your perfect fit!
- Explore Different Shapes/Sizes Implants– Round or shaped? Medium projection or high? Dr. Lewis can describe your options in detail, but seeing each option at work makes your options really come alive.
- Enhance Communication with Your Surgeon– The best results are only possible when patient and surgeon are on the same page about the intended outcome from surgery. Vectra 3D Imaging makes it easier to communicate with your surgeon. You’ll know that you both have the same goal in mind.
- Reduce Asymmetry– Breast asymmetry is very common, and detailed information makes it easier for us to correct. Dr. Lewis will have access to special tools detailing the size and position of each breast. He can use this information to enhance his surgical plan and reduce any breast asymmetry.
- Feel Confident about Your Decision– Breast augmentation is a big decision, and 3D imaging can help you feel more confident in your choice. Throughout surgery and the recovery process, you’ll know exactly what you’re working toward—shapely, beautiful breasts.
How Does Vectra 3D Imaging Work?
The Vectra 3D Imaging system pairs high resolution images with state-of-the-art software. The process begins with a series of photos taken from every angle using an advanced camera system. These images are input into a computer system which generates a 3D model of your body.
After your consultation with Dr. Lewis, you’ll sit down to view your results using the Vectra system. You’ll see an ultra-high resolution, 3D image of your body. This image can be tweaked and modified to show you the impact that various changes will have on your appearance. You’ll work closely with us to analyze your options and choose your ideal breasts.
Try your implants on for size! Ask us about Vectra 3D Imaging.